Nowadays, beauty work is not only for women anymore. Beauty for men is also a basic need of men. So let’s see Top10perfume more beauty tips for men!
“Beauty for men”, you think this is strange, weak?
Do you still keep the mindset that beauty is only for women? This is no longer true in today’s society. Men are increasingly concerned about their health and appearance. If you are a man and are looking for “expensive” male beauty tips, this series will give you what you want, and much more. Let’s get started!
Beauty for men: starting from the face
1. To some men, the beard is their unique charm, but for others, it looks like a disaster. If your beard has grown messy or uneven, it’s best to shave it clean.
2. Don’t be afraid to use concealer to conceal facial imperfections, this is not the same as applying lipstick, eyeliner, or blush. Just simply having acne, who does not want to hide it.
3. Start using a moisturizer every day to maintain healthy skin. Both men and women will have wrinkles, so there is no reason not to take care of aging skin.
4. Washing your face with a cleanser instead of body soap will help you have healthier skin and less acne.
5. Puffiness is a sign of inadequate rest, get 8 hours of sleep a day to wake up fresh and refreshed!
6. If you still have those annoying eye bags, try applying some Preparation H, which works extremely miraculously!
7. When going out in the sun, remember to wear sunglasses. It will save you from squinting and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
8. If your face is smooth (without beard), you can apply a little oil-free foundation or colorless powder so your face won’t spill oil!
9. When shaving, use a razor blade with extra moisture strips included avoiding irritation after it’s done.
10. The hair needs to be neat to be beautiful, the same goes for nose hair. Use a specialized trimmer for regular nose hair trimming!
11. Eyebrows have separate sides and you need to periodically trim them to separate them. Interlocked eyebrows only look great for a puppy.
12. You should also trim your eyebrows when they are too thick and tangled. Only with a few drag lines is done.
13. Blackheads may not be very noticeable, but still detectable when seen up close. Use a nose peel to remove blackheads!
14. If you have a trimmer available, don’t forget your ear hair.
15. Use a cotton swab to get clean earwax on a regular basis.
16. Eye moisturizer is very effective in reducing eye wrinkles. When applying the cream, use your ring finger as it is the most gentle, the more force, the more wrinkles will appear.
17. Possessing the blue eyes you’ve always longed for by using the contact lens. Contact lenses are already very popular these days, so there’s nothing to be afraid of.
18. Eyeshadow is becoming more popular among men and there is nothing to worry about here. With just a little eyeliner, your eyes will stand out a lot more.
19. Using rose water is a good way to rejuvenate the skin and not get excess oil. It comes in a very convenient spray form, the only thing you need to do is press one after cleansing your face.
20. If your smooth face doesn’t look right for you, try growing a beard. But remember to use a beard emollient, let it dry, and then trim it off!
21. After shaving, sometimes you will experience irritation or rather ingrown hairs, which will look like a pimple. Of course, you don’t want this, so shave it down the direction of the hair growth!
22. In addition, you should avoid using a blunt blade and do it slowly so that there is no irritation or bleeding.
23. Pay more attention when possessing sensitive skin, do not use products containing too much alcohol because they cause more allergies than shaving the wrong way! Surely, allergic spots will not be beautiful at all
24. When shaving in a hurry, sometimes you will leave some unclean areas without notice. Check it out once or/and have a razor on hand at all times! Want perfect beauty, keep yourself a little perfectionist
When shaving, check carefully to see if there are any remaining areas that have not been shaved
25. If you notice that a few pimples are showing signs of appearing on your face, grab a tube of toothpaste and apply a little on the pimple to dry. Don’t forget to wash it off before you leave the house.
26. Skincare is not exclusive to women, with the development and improvement of beauty machines, the number of men using facials (e.g. LED masks) is increasing. daily.
Beauty starts with simple steps like that, persevere, the results will come to us. Please read the next sections on Top10perfume to not miss other useful beauty tips! See more 101 beauty tips for Nam Part 2 here. See you again!