Beauty is not only in the face but also in the body, hands, and feet. In this part 3 of the beauty tips for men, let’s learn how to take care of these equally important parts!
How to beautify men: take care of hands
52. Hands always need special care. No one wants dirty fingers to touch the body, so pay attention to cut nails neatly, and hygienically clean between the nails. That is one of the things to look out for when beautifying men
53. When cutting nails, men should pay attention to the moderate length and no sharp corners on the sides, don’t put on style, it’s not pretty!
54. Rough, callous hands will not create sympathy when looking or touching. To soften skin, soak your hands in warm water mixed with olive oil every day for 5 to 10 minutes
55. Another secret to protecting hands from calluses is wearing gloves in winter, especially on cold windy days.
56. Use hand cream as often as possible to have a soft, beautiful ruddy hand
57. One thing people may not know about hands is that age spots or other defects can appear when exposed to the sun. Keep your hands away from the sun, as well as any other part of your body.
How to beautify men: Footcare
58. Cut your toenail regularly as it grows longer. Use large nail clippers to cut dry toenails, do not cut too close, may cause pain.
59. Get used to and use lotions for your feet. Your feet have been working all day and need the same care as any other part of your body.
60. Always make sure you wear clean socks. A stinking pair of feet will make all inspiration go away no matter how beautiful your looks
61. If you are having problems with fungus, dry your feet often and apply antifungal cream between your toes.
62. Most men have callous, cracked heels because they often don’t care much about them. But if you really want a nice pair of feet, you should soak your feet in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes and then use a file to sharpen the calluses, then use more heel cracking creams.
How to beautify men: Body care
63. Just because your back hair is difficult to shave doesn’t mean you are allowed to neglect them. Buy a product specifically for your back hair to make things easier!
64. Sun-free dyeing creams are not a woman’s privilege. Apply on skin after bathing and be sure to wash your hands right after applying.
65. When taking a shower, apply soap to every corner of the body. Quite surprisingly many people think that taking a bath is just standing under the shower for 5 minutes.
66. Drink lots of water as it will make skin look younger and healthier.
67. Whether or not you want to completely shave the exposed hair is up to you, but at least trim a little!
68. When you go to a barbershop, make sure the hairdresser shaves off the hair on the back of the neck and check with the mirror.
69. If you sweat a lot, try shaving underarm hair. Less hair, fewer bacteria means less body odor. At the same time use more types of deodorant roller/spray bottles
70. David Hasselhoff may think his chest hair is very sexy but maybe not right for you. If your hair is messy in front of your chest, you should shave immediately.
71. People having problems with body hair should consider hair removal. Lasers, electricity, and wax are the three common methods for solving this problem.
72. By exercising and eating healthy, you will take in more energy and become happier, more beautiful.
73. One essential personal hygiene product you need to have is shower gel. It will help to cleanse, moisturize and soften the skin, 3 things that ordinary soap cannot do.
74. Never go out the door without deodorizing spray! Put an extra bottle in your car or locker at work in case you forget it!
75. If home remedies are not getting the results you want, you can go to a salon and use a skin dyeing machine.
76. Do not be too addicted to dyeing skin. Skin dyeing machine will bring results quickly, evenly, but overuse makes the skin appear wrinkled and wrinkled in old age.
77. Just like the face skin, the body also needs to exfoliate at least once a week to prevent acne. Look for an exfoliating shower gel at the pharmacy and be sure to use it!
Remember and apply to have a perfect body! See you in part 4 with more interesting “tips” about beauty for men